ELAFLEKS® - TOTM ( TRİOCTYL TRİMELLİTATE )
Ester, Plasticizer obtained by reaction of Trimellitic Anhydride with 2-Ethylhexanol.
|| Clear,Colorless liquid
|| 546.79 g/Mol
|| Max. %0,10 (ASTM E 203)
|| 272 mPa.s (20 ˚C) (ASTM D 7042)
|| 0,986 – 0,994 g/cm3 (20 ˚C) (ASTM D 4052)
|| 1,4820 - 1,4860 (20 ˚C) (ASTM D 1045)
|| Max. 0.1 mg KOH /g (ASTM D 1045)
|| Min. 240˚C (ASTM D 92 Open Cup)
|| C33 H54 O6
|| Max. 50 (ASTM D 5386)
FIELD OF USE
Copolymer used in all applications of PVC resin and a plasticizer. Tools for applications requiring insulation Gaskets, Automotive internal electrical parts, wire and cable insulation, vinyl compounds.
- TOTM does not contain, mainly restricted or prohibited in the European Union countries Esters of ortho-phthalate-free.
- TOTM high boiling point and a plasticizer with good low-temperature performance. Therefore, resistance to degradation at temperatures between large shows.
- TOTM is a material highly resistant to chemical agents and against external influences of sunlight, and therefore the effect of processing of light resistance to yellowing.
- TOTM such as high dielectric insulation for applications requiring resistance value, and in particular at 105 ° C (cable) is used.
- TOTM for polymeric plasticizers used as plasticizers in a complementary and a good alternative for Dioctyl Sabecate.
- TOTM high volatility resistance, especially at high temperature applications prefer for minimum Fogging (smoke) and at the low temperature prefer for cold cracking resistance such as automotive applications.
- TOTM 210 ° C, 4 h acid vapor is able to resist
- Does not lead to any changes in the chemical structure of the polymer.
- Generally Jelly all the polymeric materials.